World Scale MR experience
Acer's Mixed Reality Headset lets you walk around and interact with your environment without external sensors. Move more freely as the built-in sensors track your location and capture information about what you are doing and the environment you are in.
Freedom of Movement
Experience complete freedom and improved portability with 6 Degree of Freedom (6DoF) positional tracking. 6DoF are: forward/back, up/down, left/right, pitch, yaw, roll.
The Power of Inside-Out Tracking
Don't be restricted to a play space. With inside-out tracking the camera is on the headset, no need to drill holes and no set up required, giving you more freedom to move making the virtual feel a bit more real.
Ease of Setup
This headset works right out of the box, no need to drill holes or setup extraneous hardware. Windows 10 Fall Creators Update does all the work. The setup is as simple as one, two, three and four.
1) Plug in HMD.
2) Check your PC.
3) Meet your HMD.
4) Set up Play Space.
- Display Size: 2.89” x 2
- Resolution: 2,880 x 1,440 (1,440 x 1,440 per eye)
- Refresh Rate: 90Hz - Using HDMI 2.0, 60Hz - Using HDMI 1.4
- Tracking Sensors: Gyroscope, Accelerometer & Magnetometer
- Tracking Camera: Inside Out B+W VGA camera
- Connectivity: 1 x HDMI 1.4/2.0 & 1 x USB 3.0 (Cable Length: 13 feet)
- Includes: Headset, 2 Controllers & Cable